For truck owners and operators in Deering Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Backhoe use.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Irrigation application
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Innovative tread design
- Applicable for all positions.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Advance tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Enhanced bead and belt package for increased tire performance and multiple retreads.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Cut resistant compound
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing