For truck owners and operators in Deering Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Trailer Use Only
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Enhanced pattern designed for excellent wet traction and reduced noise.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.