For truck owners and operators in Crooked Creek Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Longer tread life
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.