For truck owners and operators in Crooked Creek Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Deep Tread.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Premium all position tire with an enhanced bead and belt package for even footprint for increased tire mileage.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Tappered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.