For truck owners and operators in Crooked Creek Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Deep Tread.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Enhanced tread compound to provide long tread life in regional applications.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.