For truck owners and operators in Copper Center Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- All Steel radial casing
- Backhoe use.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Extra wide design
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Extra deep lug design.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Premium 19/32nds long haul highway steer tire with decoupler groove to help resist irregular wear for an even footprint.
- Closed shoulder design with enhanced tread compounds
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Tappered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.