For truck owners and operators in Cooper Landing Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Applicable for all positions.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.