For truck owners and operators in Cooper Landing Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Puncture proof.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Applicable for all positions.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Cut resistant compound
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Increased casing durability