For truck owners and operators in Cooper Landing Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Irrigation application
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Advanced Compounding
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Innovative tread design
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Premium 28/32nds regional haul open shoulder drive tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Innovative groove technology to minimum stone retention, extending casing life.
- Advance tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Enhanced bead and belt package for increased tire performance and multiple retreads.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.