For truck owners and operators in Cooper Landing Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Backhoe use.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- High load capacity.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Tapered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Extra deep tread
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact