For truck owners and operators in Cooper Landing Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.