For truck owners and operators in Cooper Landing Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Extra wide design
- Deep Tread.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Closed shoulder design with enhanced tread compounds
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Tapered tread grooves minimize stone retention for long casing life and multiple retreads.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.