For truck owners and operators in Cooper Landing Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Backhoe use.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Deep Tread.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Innovative tread design
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Improved Stability
- Lower replacement cost.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Premium 12/32nds long haul highway trailer tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Tapered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Enhanced pattern designed for excellent wet traction and reduced noise.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Extra deep tread
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact