For truck owners and operators in Coldfoot Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Irrigation application
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Premium 19/32nds long haul highway steer tire with decoupler groove to help resist irregular wear for an even footprint.
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Advance tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy
- Enhanced pattern designed for excellent wet traction and reduced noise.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Longer tread life
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.