For truck owners and operators in Coldfoot Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Puncture proof.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Longer tread life
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.