For truck owners and operators in Coldfoot Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Increased casing durability