For truck owners and operators in Clarks Point Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Backhoe use.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Irrigation application
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- High load capacity.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Enhanced tread compound to provide long tread life in regional applications.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Tappered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Longer tread life
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.