For truck owners and operators in Clam Gulch Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Deep Tread.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- High load capacity.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Extra deep tread
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.