For truck owners and operators in Clam Gulch Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- High load capacity.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Extra deep lugs.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Advance tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Innovative groove technology to minimum stone retention, extending casing life.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.