For truck owners and operators in Circle Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Puncture proof.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Innovative tread design
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Improved Stability
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Advance tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Tapered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Cut resistant compound
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.