For truck owners and operators in Circle Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Cut resistant compound
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.