For truck owners and operators in Circle Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- All Steel radial casing
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Irrigation application
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- High load capacity.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Tapered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.