For truck owners and operators in Chugiak Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Premium 19/32nds long haul highway steer tire with decoupler groove to help resist irregular wear for an even footprint.
- Enhanced tread compound for local and long haul service.
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing