For truck owners and operators in Chugiak Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Center tread blocks provide excellent all-weather traction.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.