For truck owners and operators in Chignik Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- All Steel radial casing
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Puncture proof.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Applicable for various working environments
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Premium 12/32nds long haul highway trailer tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Premium 28/32nds regional haul open shoulder drive tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.