For truck owners and operators in Chignik Lagoon Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Premium 19/32nds long haul highway steer tire with decoupler groove to help resist irregular wear for an even footprint.
- Premium 26/32nds long haul highway close shoulder drive tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Longer tread life
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.