For truck owners and operators in Chevak Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Backhoe use.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Deep Tread.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Tapered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Increased casing durability
- Non-directional tread pattern.