For truck owners and operators in Chevak Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Lower replacement cost.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Enhanced pattern designed for excellent wet traction and reduced noise.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Longer tread life
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact