For truck owners and operators in Chenega Bay Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Extra wide design
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.