For truck owners and operators in Chenega Bay Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Extra wide design
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Puncture proof.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Improved Stability
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.