For truck owners and operators in Chefornak Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Extra wide design
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Premium 26/32nds long haul highway close shoulder drive tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.