For truck owners and operators in Chefornak Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Advanced Compounding
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Extra deep lugs.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Enhanced tread compounds provides abrasion resistance
- Trailer Use Only
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Extra deep tread