For truck owners and operators in Central Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Deep Tread.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Premium 19/32nds long haul highway steer tire with decoupler groove to help resist irregular wear for an even footprint.
- Technologically advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and improved fuel economy.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Cut resistant compound
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact