For truck owners and operators in Centennial Wyoming who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- All Steel radial casing
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Irrigation application
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Extra deep lug design.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.