For truck owners and operators in Casper Wyoming who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Improved Stability
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Premium 19/32nds long haul highway steer tire with decoupler groove to help resist irregular wear for an even footprint.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Enhanced pattern designed for excellent wet traction and reduced noise.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Cut resistant compound