For truck owners and operators in Cantwell Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Backhoe use.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Deep Tread.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Proven Military tread design.
- High load capacity.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Innovative tread design
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Lower replacement cost.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Premium all position tire with an enhanced bead and belt package for even footprint for increased tire mileage.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Technologically advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and improved fuel economy.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.