For truck owners and operators in Cantwell Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Innovative tread design
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Improved Stability
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Premium 26/32nds long haul highway close shoulder drive tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Closed shoulder design with enhanced tread compounds
- Advance tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.