For truck owners and operators in Cantwell Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Irrigation application
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Advance tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Enhanced bead and belt package for increased tire performance and multiple retreads.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort