For truck owners and operators in Canton Ohio who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Advanced Compounding
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- High load capacity.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.