For truck owners and operators in Canton Ohio who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep Tread.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Tapered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Extra deep tread
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.