For truck owners and operators in Canton Ohio who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- High load capacity.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Optimized tread profile creates a uniform footprint.
- Trailer Use Only
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.