For truck owners and operators in Canton Ohio who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Improved Stability
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Cut resistant compound