For truck owners and operators in Canton Ohio who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Extra deep lug design.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear
- Tappered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Longer tread life
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties