For truck owners and operators in Canton Ohio who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Deep Tread.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Premium 19/32nds long haul highway steer tire with decoupler groove to help resist irregular wear for an even footprint.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Premium 28/32nds regional haul open shoulder drive tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Tapered tread grooves minimize stone retention for long casing life and multiple retreads.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.