For truck owners and operators in Canton Ohio who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Backhoe use.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Deep Tread.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Advanced Compounding
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Innovative tread design
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- High load capacity.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Enhanced pattern designed for excellent wet traction and reduced noise.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.