For truck owners and operators in Canton Ohio who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- All Steel radial casing
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Backhoe use.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Deep Tread.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Advanced Compounding
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- High load capacity.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Applicable for all positions.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Premium 19/32nds long haul highway steer tire with decoupler groove to help resist irregular wear for an even footprint.
- Center tread blocks provide excellent all-weather traction.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Tapered tread grooves minimize stone retention for long casing life and multiple retreads.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Extra deep tread
- Increased casing durability