For truck owners and operators in Canton Ohio who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- All Steel radial casing
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Extra wide design
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Enhanced bead and belt package for increased tire performance and multiple retreads.
- Tapered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Cut resistant compound
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.