For truck owners and operators in Canton Ohio who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Irrigation application
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- High load capacity.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Improved Stability
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Premium 19/32nds long haul highway steer tire with decoupler groove to help resist irregular wear for an even footprint.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Tappered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.