For truck owners and operators in Butte Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Deep Tread.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Premium 12/32nds long haul highway trailer tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.