For truck owners and operators in Butte Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Innovative tread design
- Extra deep lug design.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Advance tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.