For truck owners and operators in Butte Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- All Steel radial casing
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- High load capacity.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Premium all position tire with an enhanced bead and belt package for even footprint for increased tire mileage.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Advance tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Tapered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort