For truck owners and operators in Butte Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Lower replacement cost.
- Enhanced tread compound for local and long haul service.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Longer tread life
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.