For truck owners and operators in Buckland Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Tapered tread grooves minimize stone retention for long casing life and multiple retreads.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Cut resistant compound
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.