For truck owners and operators in Buckland Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Deep Tread.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Improved Stability
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Advance tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Cut resistant compound
- Excellent cut resistant compound.