For truck owners and operators in Buckland Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Premium 12/32nds long haul highway trailer tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Trailer Use Only
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.