For truck owners and operators in Brevig Mission Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Backhoe use.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Advanced Compounding
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Enhanced tread compound for local and long haul service.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Tappered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Trailer Use Only
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.