For truck owners and operators in Brevig Mission Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Backhoe use.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Enhanced tread compound to provide long tread life in regional applications.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Tapered tread grooves minimize stone retention for long casing life and multiple retreads.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort