For truck owners and operators in Border Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Innovative tread design
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Premium all position tire with an enhanced bead and belt package for even footprint for increased tire mileage.
- Premium 12/32nds long haul highway trailer tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Longer tread life
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing