For truck owners and operators in Border Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Backhoe use.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Premium all position tire with an enhanced bead and belt package for even footprint for increased tire mileage.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Trailer Use Only
- Tapered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Longer tread life
- Extra deep tread
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing