For truck owners and operators in Bettles Field Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Advanced Compounding
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Innovative groove technology to minimum stone retention, extending casing life.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties