For truck owners and operators in Bettles Field Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- High load capacity.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Closed shoulder design with enhanced tread compounds
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Innovative groove technology to minimum stone retention, extending casing life.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort