For truck owners and operators in Bettles Field Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- High load capacity.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Enhanced tread compound to provide long tread life in regional applications.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Tappered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.