For truck owners and operators in Bettles Field Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Advanced Compounding
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Applicable for all positions.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Cut resistant compound
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.