For truck owners and operators in Bettles Field Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Advanced Compounding
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Trailer Use Only
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.