For truck owners and operators in Beaver Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Backhoe use.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Enhanced tread compound for local and long haul service.
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Tappered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.