For truck owners and operators in Beaver Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Proven Military tread design.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Enhanced tread compound to provide long tread life in regional applications.
- Premium 26/32nds long haul highway close shoulder drive tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Technologically advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and improved fuel economy.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties