For truck owners and operators in Barrow Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Innovative tread design
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing