For truck owners and operators in Barrow Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Backhoe use.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Applicable for all positions.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Premium all position tire with an enhanced bead and belt package for even footprint for increased tire mileage.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Premium 26/32nds long haul highway close shoulder drive tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Increased casing durability
- Extra deep tread
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort