For truck owners and operators in Baggs Wyoming who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Deep Tread.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Advance tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.