For truck owners and operators in Atmautluak Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Extra deep lug design.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Improved Stability
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Enhanced tread compounds provides abrasion resistance
- Tapered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Increased casing durability