For truck owners and operators in Anvik Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Deep Tread.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Puncture proof.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Advanced Compounding
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- High load capacity.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Advance tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy
- Innovative groove technology to minimum stone retention, extending casing life.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Extra deep tread
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.