For truck owners and operators in Angoon Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Deep Tread.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Improved Stability
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Trailer Use Only
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.