For truck owners and operators in Angoon Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Irrigation application
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Tappered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Cut resistant compound
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.