For truck owners and operators in Angoon Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Puncture proof.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.