For truck owners and operators in Anchorage Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Improved Stability
- Premium 26/32nds long haul highway close shoulder drive tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Technologically advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and improved fuel economy.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Tapered tread grooves minimize stone retention for long casing life and multiple retreads.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.