For truck owners and operators in Anaktuvuk Pass Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Backhoe use.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Irrigation application
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Puncture proof.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- High load capacity.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Cut resistant compound
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort