For truck owners and operators in Ambler Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Advanced Compounding
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Improved Stability
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Advance tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.