For truck owners and operators in Ambler Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- All Steel radial casing
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Applicable for all positions.
- Improved Stability
- Applicable for various working environments
- Extra deep lugs.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Enhanced tread compounds provides abrasion resistance
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.