For truck owners and operators in Ambler Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Deep Tread.
- Irrigation application
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Advanced Compounding
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Enhanced tread compound to provide long tread life in regional applications.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Center tread blocks provide excellent all-weather traction.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Enhanced tread compounds provides abrasion resistance
- Trailer Use Only
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.