For truck owners and operators in Ambler Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- All Steel radial casing
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Backhoe use.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Applicable for all positions.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Trailer Use Only
- Tapered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.