For truck owners and operators in Ambler Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- High load capacity.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Tappered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Tapered tread grooves minimize stone retention for long casing life and multiple retreads.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Extra deep tread
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.