For truck owners and operators in Aleknagik Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.