For truck owners and operators in Aleknagik Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Enhanced tread compound to provide long tread life in regional applications.
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Increased casing durability
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.