For truck owners and operators in Aleknagik Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Extra wide design
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Advanced Compounding
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Improved Stability
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Enhanced pattern designed for excellent wet traction and reduced noise.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.