For truck owners and operators in Albin Wyoming who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Backhoe use.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Improved Stability
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Innovative groove technology to minimum stone retention, extending casing life.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Enhanced bead and belt package for increased tire performance and multiple retreads.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.