For truck owners and operators in Alakanuk Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Deep Tread.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- High load capacity.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Improved Stability
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Enhanced tread compound to provide long tread life in regional applications.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Advance tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties