For truck owners and operators in Akutan Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Deep Tread.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Puncture proof.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Extra deep lug design.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Premium 28/32nds regional haul open shoulder drive tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Advance tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Tapered tread grooves minimize stone retention for long casing life and multiple retreads.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Non-directional tread pattern.