For truck owners and operators in Akutan Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Backhoe use.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Applicable for all positions.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Enhanced tread compound for local and long haul service.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Enhanced bead and belt package for increased tire performance and multiple retreads.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.