For truck owners and operators in Akutan Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing