For truck owners and operators in Akiachak Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Extra wide design
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Advanced Compounding
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Innovative tread design
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Enhanced pattern designed for excellent wet traction and reduced noise.
- Tappered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.