For truck owners and operators in Akiachak Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Puncture proof.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Tapered tread grooves minimize stone retention for long casing life and multiple retreads.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.