For truck owners and operators in Akiachak Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Puncture proof.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Enhanced tread compound for local and long haul service.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Enhanced bead and belt package for increased tire performance and multiple retreads.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.