For truck owners and operators in Akiachak Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Innovative tread design
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Premium 19/32nds long haul highway steer tire with decoupler groove to help resist irregular wear for an even footprint.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Tapered tread grooves minimize stone retention for long casing life and multiple retreads.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.