For truck owners and operators in Akhiok Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- High load capacity.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Enhanced tread compound for local and long haul service.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Innovative groove technology to minimum stone retention, extending casing life.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Tappered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Cut resistant compound
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing